Imperial Oil Kearl Production Project 2016 Support Wash Bay
Fabric covered structures (Quonset) is now benefiting many industries, including the mining and exploration sector. These membrane or fabric covered portable buildings are reducing construction time, allowing for quick remediation of mine sites, and are giving many companies the opportunity to discover new cost-effective ways of housing offices and working spaces.
MR Engineering performed complete Electrical design for Imperial Oil Kearl Production Project - 2016 Support Wash Bay
- Review equipment, electrical distribution system, prepare load calculation
- EWP with equipment schedule
- Design layouts and drawings, checking drafted drawings, stamping
- Equipment specification, vendor drawings review, coordination with vendor for technical clarification, responding to RFI/ field change request
- Prepare turn over document
- Redline as built drawings, work package, checking and stamping
- Electrical General Notes and Specs
- Power and Auxiliary Plan
- Lighting Plan
- Panel Schedule 03.
- Schedules A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2