Foundation Design & Pile Installation
This project included the re-construction of slab on grade (6.00 mX6.00 m) inside FD & B Feed building (Grid line between E to F and 7 to 8) at Swan Hills Treatment Center, Swan Hills, Alberta.
The scope of work:
- Design pile foundation for new concrete slab based on geotechnical investigation report.
- Design new slab with re-bar and pile foundation.
- Saw cut, demolish and remove the existing concrete from the site for re-cycling.
- Supply and install piles and piles caps as per design drawings prepared and stamped by MR Engineering Ltd.
- Supply and install all materials (concrete, re-bar, forms, and other required materials), tools, equipment, labors and logistics to build a new concrete pad inside FD & B feed building as per the new design drawings prepared and stamped by MR Engineering Ltd.
- Remove forms and clean all related debris off site.
- Construction monitoring, material testing for compaction and concrete test.
- Construction management
Item Of Work
|Item Of Work:|
||Saw cut, demolition and removal of
existing damaged slab
||Form work and re-bar preparation|
||Form work removal and clean up|