Architectural Design & Drafting Lead
PUROBI is an OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR as well as a PROJECT MANAGER at MR Engineering Ltd.
Purobi has over 15 years of experience in OFFICE MANAGEMENT and ADMINISTRATION. She is also responsible for providing Architectural & Structural design support for both Residential / Commercial Multi-Discipline Engineering projects.
Her primary areas of expertise include:
- Preparing Architectural Layout and drafting.
- Project Management, Budgeting and Scheduling for new Projects
- Effective communication with clients, stakeholders, engineers, surveyors and drafting team.
- Commercial and Residential Grading and Drainage Plan and Mechanical site plan
- Business Development and Administrative duties such as Invoicing.
- Love People until they hurt you for no reason
Fun Facts / Hobbies
- Listening Music, Watching movies and travelling
What makes her Unique
- Multi-language skills (English, Bangla, Russian, Hindi)
- Multi-tasking skills
- Volunteered in Bangladesh Canada Association of Edmonton Community Program
- Volunteered in Kristi Organization, Bangladesh
- Volunteered in Prottoy (School of music), Bangladesh
- Chappelle Square Multicomplex, Edmonton
- Walker Lake Plaza, Edmonton
- Vegreville Senior Housing (Tenant Improvement from Immigration Office)
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel in St. Albert, AB (Civil, Survey, Geotechnical)
- Walker Lake Commercial Plaza (Civil, Structural)
- Car Corner (2 story car dealer shop)
- Winterburn commercial-residential complex, Edmonton
- Meadowlark Village Tower complex drainage system upgrade
- Burnewood community hall expansion, Edmonton
- Fort McMurray residential projects (damage assessments due to fire)
- Fort Chipewyan Animal Control Center, funded by Municipality of Wood Buffalo
- Fort McMurray Doug Barnes Cabin Expansion, funded by Municipality of Wood Buffalo
- Anzac Community Center, funded by Municipality of Wood Buffalo
- Drainage plan, Mechanical Site plan, Architectural blueprint for numerous residential and commercial properties