Md Altaf Hossain
ALTAF is a PROJECT MANAGER as well as the SENIOR GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER at MR Engineering Ltd.
He is a Professional Engineer (P.Eng) practicing in Alberta associated with APEGA.
Altaf has over 20 years of Geotechnical Engineering and Construction Management experience in which he was involved in several Residential, Commercial and Industrial projects. He has managed and worked on various projects in Canada and abroad.
His primary areas of expertise include:
- Geotechnical investigation and analysis
- Pavement analysis and design
- Construction Project Management and QA/QC
- Material Testing and Laboratory Management
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng) registered with APEGA
- To provide quality work in a timely and cost-effective way
Fun Facts / Hobbies
- Like to travel around the world and meet with new people.
What makes him Unique
- Experience in managing and working in multi-discipline Engineering projects
Volunteer or Community Involvement
- Volunteered in several Bangladeshi Community Association Programs in Edmonton, AB
- Volunteered in several Bangladeshi Student Association Programs in Edmonton, AB
- Wabasca Government Building -RCMP Building in Wabasca
- St. Sophia’s Ukrainian Catholic Church, Ardrossan, Alberta
- Holiday Inn Express, St. Albert, AB
- Beaumont Commercial Plaza
- Edson Repsol Gas Plant expansion project
- Woodland Height Condominium, Beaumont, AB
- SBI BioTech, Edmonton Research Park, AB.
- Brine pond embankment
- Reconstruction project for Plain Mid-Stream Canada (PMC) at Fort Saskatchewan, AB
- Terwillegar Foot Bridge construction project for City of Edmonton, AB
- Land slide repair and maintenance project for HWY 744 near town of Peace River for Alberta Transportation
- Surmont-2 SAGD Oil sand development project for Conoco Philips-Total, Anzac, AB
- Peace River bridge foundation repair near Town of Fort Vermilion for Alberta Transportation, AB
- Shell Scotford refinery expansion project, Fort Saskatchewan, AB
MEG Energy SAGD oil sand development project, Conklin, AB
- Pembina Saturn Gas Plant expansion project, about 80 km north of Hinton, AB