MAHTAB is a PROJECT MANAGER as well as the SENIOR MECHANICAL / HVAC ENGINEER at MR Engineering Ltd.
He is a Project Management Professional (PMP) as well as Professional Engineer (P.Eng) practicing in Alberta associated with APEGA.
Mahtab has over 18 years’ of experience in engineering, project management, procurement/fabrication and construction services.
His primary areas of expertise include:
- Mechanical Site Plan, Water distribution design, Plumbing design, Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning (HVAC) and fire system design.
- Managing and evaluating/analyzing change requests, vendor proposals and design package for Mechanical Engineering Projects
- Managing effective communications with stakeholders, clients, consultants, contractors, vendors and suppliers
- Prepare and review engineering design deliverables as per industry standards (CSA, ASME, ASTM, API, ISO, etc.) and regulatory codes.
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng) registered with APEGA
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Provide cost effective, safe and efficient engineering solutions considering public safety as the paramount.
What makes him Unique
- Experienced in managing and working in multi-discipline Engineering projects.
Volunteer or Community Involvement
- Volunteered in several Bangladeshi Community Association Programs in Edmonton, AB
- Volunteered in Terwillegar Windermere Community Soccer Team in Edmonton, AB.
- Canada Steel Works Warehouse
- Vegreville Senior Housing
- Soul to Soul Massage Studio
- Heritage Salon
- Bao an Herbal Store
- IDA Building Doctor’s chamber and Pharmacy
- Car Corner Showroom
- 5-plex residential building
- Design review of existing chemical blending ventilation and design & engineering of the addition of a new acid fume ventilation system at Sika Facility in Edmonton, AB.
- Mechanical design and engineering of Cosmic Pizza Stores
- Winner Chappelle Catholic church in Edmonton
- Athabasca Pipeline Twinning Project for Enbridge
- Wood Buffalo Extension Project for Enbridge
- Suncor Millennium Plants
- Turnaround Maintenance Project in Fort McMurray, AB.