G S Tabrezir Mahmood
TABREZIR is a PROJECT COORDINATOR of the Civil / Geomatics Department at MR Engineering Ltd.
He is an Engineer-in-Training practicing in Alberta associated with APEGA.
Tabrezir has over 7 years of experience in the field of CIVIL / GEOTECHNICAL / GEOMATICS in which he was involved in several Residential, Commercial and Industrial projects.
His primary areas of expertise include:
- Geotechnical Invesigation, Material Testing
- Engineering Design & Drafting
- Project Coordination & Scheduling
- Grading plan & Drainage design, Lot grading surveys
- Engineer-in-Training (E.I.T) registered with APEGA
- Life is all about solving problems and providing solutions. Same is Engineering.
- It doesn’t matter where life takes you, do not be a complainer, be a solution provider.
Fun Facts / Hobbies
- Great sense of humor while pulling out jokes.
- Love to watch sports, comedies, read books, listen to music etc.
What makes him Unique
- Experience in managing and working in multi-discipline Engineering and Survey projects
- Knowledge of computer software and hardware troubleshooting
Volunteer or Community Involvement
- Volunteered in several Bangladeshi Community Association Programs in Edmonton, AB
- Volunteered in several Bangladeshi Student Association Programs in Edmonton, AB
- Volunteered in Corporate Challenge Tournament on behalf of Jacobs Engineering, Edmonton, AB
- Volunteered in Business Case Competition, Macewan University, Edmonton, AB
- Beaumont Commercial Plaza (Geotechnical Investigation, Topograpic Survey)
- Edson Revsol Gas Plant (Geotechnical Investigation)
- James Mowatt Trail Multi Commercial (Geotechnical Investigation)
- WSP-Strike Group Edson (Geotechnical Investigation)
- CN Rail-Encana Wembley (Geotechnical Investigation)
- 12133 97 Street NW, Edmonton (Geotechnical Investigation)
- 10133 122 Street NW, Edmonton (Geotechnical Investigation)
- 10905 98 Street NW, Edmonton (Geotechnical Investigation)
- Cranston Elementary School, Calgary (Topograpic Survey)
- Country Hills Second Elementary School, Calgary (Topograpic Survey)
- Evergreen Second Elementary School, Calgary (Topograpic Survey)
- Drainage plan and grading survey for numerous residential and commercial properties